Team-building with SOS Attitude for Nutriset's thirtieth anniversary.
Working at Nutriset, a welcoming, independent and approachable group, means:
- Implementing your business skills and collaborating as part of a close-knit team on projects that contribute to ensuring food for tomorrow;
- Developing your business skills through a training policy that's open to all. Since Nutriset Group pays particular attention to integrating and developing skills, it provides special access to qualified, degree-certified training and to training in foreign languages;
- Developing your ability to take the initiative and innovate through a project-based organization that brings together all company sectors;
- Having an open-minded approach to the world;
- Having the opportunity to work as closely as possible with the field through short-term missions or expatriation;
- Benefiting from a high-quality work environment at Nutriset Group based on the shared experience of co-workers.
Nutriset Group counts over 240 employees, who are 36 years old on average, and ensures gender parity.
As part of its “Expanded Corporate Purpose” (in French, Objet Social Etendu), Nutriset has set a commitment to maintain its corporate culture which is characterized by respecting individuals and sharing, accepting difference, taking chances and meeting challenges, being curious about what's new and questioning things as a way to increase performance.
Since Nutriset Group pays particular attention to integrating and developing skills, it provides special access to qualified, degree-certified training.
At an equivalent skill level, internal and international mobility are open to all.
Each year, an average of 90% of Nutriset Group employees take at least one training course.
On board at Nutriset
Nutriset Group implements a certain number of actions to bring new recruits on board. All new arrivals are assigned a sponsor, who takes charge of welcoming them. For temporary employees, each new temp benefits from a plant mentor.
Soon after arrival, employees are invited to a lunch, where company executives tell the story of Nutriset Group and explain company culture.
Countryside and well-being
Malaunay is 10 minutes away from Rouen, the capital of Normandy located one hour from the sea and one hour and a half from Paris. Described as "the city with a hundred bell towers" by victor Hugo, Rouen has a major cultural heritage and a history that's as rich as it is captivating!
Barbecues, sports days, family picnics at the Château de Miromesnil, Christmas parties, challenges to combat hunger: there are all kinds of opportunities for spending time together.
The Nutriset Group mission also encourages a healthy lifestyle with a gym and weekly sports coaching. The distribution of local meal trays reinforces this way of thinking.
To ensure a balance between professional life and private life, Nutriset participated in creating the Malaunay childcare center.