International Quality Engineer – Food Industry
DescriptionAttached to the Quality Department, under the direction of the PlumpyField Quality Coordinator, your main mission will be to provide an engineering service within our factories (PlumpyField Network) in the implementation and the management of their Quality System.
This mission will often take place with our partners (frequent trips), and the rest of the time on the Nutriset site, in Malaunay (76)
The missions of this job will be :
- Implementation of Quality Management Systems in partner factories, in accordance with international and internal standards
- Food Quality and Technology advisory mission to our partners
- Audits of our franchised partners (PlumpyField network), according to internal or international standards (ISO 22000, customer specifications, franchisor requirements, etc.): HACCP, Management Review, efficiency of control measures
- Verification of the compliance of the partner's documentary systems
- Verification of their validation files, for all suppliers of raw materials, and validation of equipment
- Verification of their investigation reports, follow-up of customer complaints
- Help for quality improvements, with each partner (following of customer audits in particular)
ProfilMinimum bac+5 / Master of Sciences, or equivalent in food industry.
Food science training (knowledge in microbiology and chemistry), expertise in Quality Assurance (HACCP and ISO 22000 in particular, ISO9001 and ISO17025) is recommended;
A first experience abroad, in the management of transversal projects and/or in the implementation of a Quality Management System would be a plus.
Fluent English is imperative.
Easy communication, organization and rigor.
Humanitarian and cultural sensitivity especially for Africa and Asia is important , as well a taste for travel.
Expertise of pack office 2010